FREE HONEYMOON GIVEAWAY Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Yacht Club at Marina Shores FREE HONEYMOON GIVEAWAY is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of The Yacht Club at Marina Shores, LLC and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 15, 2013 and ends at 4:00 p.m. ET on June 23, 2013 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, interested persons must book their wedding date and be in good standing with their first deposit at The Yacht Club at Marina Shores to be eligible to enter the promotion. All bookings during the promotion period are automatically entered into the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit one entry per household.
4. Grand Prize Drawing: On June 23, 2013, the Judging Agency will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period. Entries are not required to be in attendance to win.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: One (1) Grand Prize A honeymoon trip for two (2) to a Starwood Hotel. Winner can choose Starwood Hotel and location up to 50,000 total Starwood Starpoints®. The trip consists of a total of $800 cash to be used toward airfare of winner’s choice and hotel accommodation for up to 50,000 Starwood Starpoints® (one standard room, double occupancy) at selected Starwood Hotel destination. Winner and winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older. Actual value of trip prize will depend on airfare fluctuations and point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner must complete the trip within ninety (90) days of date of winner’s booked wedding reception date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Trip is subject to availability and blackout dates. All travel arrangements/accommodations at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of the Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation may be substituted for round-trip air travel. All travel expenses not specifically listed are winner’s responsibility. Total ARV of Grand Prize is approximately $5,000. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner will be notified by email, mail or telephone. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Judging Agency, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Judging Agency’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or Website or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judging Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. The Judging Agency reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person’s name submitted at time of entry.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by The Yacht Club at Marina Shores, LLC, 2100 Marina Shores Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA.