Our professional team can help you choose the right arrangement for your special day. Every bride has her own special style and taste. No two brides, no two weddings or floral arrangements are the same. We pay attention to every detail and consider every aspect of the event when creating our designs. Every design is one of a kind and created especially for each event.
Keep in mind your body size and height, as you will not want a large flowing bouquet if you are very slim or petite. It will just exaggerate you. Same goes if you are voluptuous or tall. Choose something that keeps your overall look in balance.
We love combining striking colors, rich textures, lingering scents, and inspired design to create the perfect bouquets for every wedding and special event!
-Todd and Jason, Black Iris Floral Events
- Nosegay: A small, round cluster of flowers, all cut to a uniform length. Usually created with one dominant flower or color, they can be wrapped tightly with ribbon or lace for a delicate effect.
- Beidermeier: A nosegay made up of concentric circles of different flowers for a striped effect.
- Cascade: A waterfall-like train of blooms and greenery that’s anchored in a hand-held base.
- Classic Hand-tied Bouquet: A dense bunch of blooms either anchored in a bouquet holder, wired, or hand-tied.
- Composite: A creation in which different petals or buds are wired together on a single stem, creating a look of a single giant flower.
- Pomander: A covered ball covered in blooms strung from a ribbon, perfect for child attendants.